Say hello to an animal like no other. Trained in collaboration with the experts at Walkinshaw, the Amarok V6 W‑Series is an aggressive, high-performance beast with an unbreakable spirit. Reared to rule the road, this enhanced Amarok is a force to be reckoned with.
You can always spot a pack leader and the Amarok V6 W‑Series is no exception. Standing taller and wider with a completely redesigned front bumper, wheel arch flares, bonnet protector, air intake grille and unique Walkinshaw decals, this is a vehicle that demands attention.
The perfect mix of utility and refinement, the spacious cabin offers maximum comfort on every ride with luxurious Art Velour upholstery in the W580 and ergonomic electric seats in two-tone Vienna leather3 with the W580S. Plus, with Walkinshaw-branded headrests and floormats, you’ll find constant reminders that you’re experiencing something unique.
Brandishing bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime lights and all-new LED fog lamps and surrounds, the Amarok V6 W‑Series is able to light the way at any time of day or night.
Sitting on 20” x 9” Clayton custom forged alloy wheel wrapped in large Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, you can enjoy the ability to go anywhere in confidence with exceptional traction on virtually any surface.
Boasting a crystal clear colour touch screen, the Composition Media system in the W580 and the Discover Media Navigation system in the W580S has everything you need to keep you and your passengers entertained with the latest multimedia functions, including App-Connect4 and Bluetooth®.
Experience complete control with the Amarok V6 W‑Series built-in Electronic Stabilisation Programme. Trained to prevent understeer or oversteer, the ESP kicks in if you start to skid, helping to apply the brakes to individual wheels and adjusting the engine’s power output to correct the problem.
When new paths need to be forged and you head off-road, the ABS can reduce the stopping distance on loose surfaces at the press of a button. When this is activated, the wheels lock up in a controlled manner so that gravel or sand from the ground build up in front of each wheel, reducing the...
The Multi-Collision Brake system applies the brakes to slow the vehicle to 10km/h when airbag sensors detect a collision, so that a secondary impact will be lessened or avoided. During braking, the hazard and brake lights are illuminated and remain activated. The driver can take over at any time.5
Trailer Stabilisation complements the Electronic Stabilisation Program. If your trailer starts to fluctuate heavily, the system slows it down through controlled braking and reduced engine torque – steadying the trailer and increasing driving safety.5
Synonymous with success both on and off the track, Walkinshaw took the tough Amarok V6 ladder chassis and created a true performance machine. Tuned as a GT, the Amarok V6 W‑Series delivers an exhilarating drive experience on all fronts.
The Amarok V6 W‑Series might be wild at heart but on the road it’s as focused as they come. Engineered with superior steering, a retuned GT suspension and large Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, you’ll find perfect balance wherever the road takes you.
You don’t become the most powerful ute in your class without packing some serious punch. With class-leading torque, the W‑Series’ peak power surges to 200kW on Overboost to get from 0-100km in just 7.3 seconds.
Sometimes it’s the little things that truly make an impact. Take the tuned twin exhaust with branded tips for example, subtle but unique in every way.
Aggressively styled to reflect its abilities, the Amarok V6 W‑Series earns itself an all-new front grille, wheel arch flare extensions, molded sports bars and custom forged 20” Clayton alloy wheels. If that wasn’t enough, the unique decals and Walkinshaw branding is there to let people know it’s in a class of its own.
1. on Overboost
2. For illustrative purposes only. This is not an exact reproduction of the exterior colours or upholstery colours, please contact your Volkswagen dealer for further information on colours and upholstery combinations.
3. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
4. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
6. Overseas models may be shown for illustrative purposes only. Please note that the above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional item, at extra cost. For a full range of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories, please visit an authorised Volkswagen Dealer.
7. For Amaroks fitted with factory styling bars the Amarok Premium Roll Cover can only be purchased in conjunction with a Sports bar adaptor kit. Items such as sports equipment and tablets are shown for illustration purposes only and are not available for purchase from Volkswagen Group Australia or its Dealers.
8. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.