When you meet the T‑Cross, you’ll see that it’s so much more than just a small SUV. You’ll see that it perfectly melds urban appeal with functional design and that it’s strikingly stylish and brilliantly versatile. From its eye catching range of colours to its versatile and spacious interior, the T‑Cross is undeniably unforgettable, you’ll see yourself wanting one.
The T‑Cross comes wrapped up in one fun and funky outfit with a range of playful colours. LED tail light clusters take you from day to night, while strong body contours show off athletic wheels. The T‑Cross is every bit an SUV yet is nimble enough to take on the urban city scape with ease.
The T‑Cross is anything but conventional. Designed to suit your lifestyle, it’s bursting with character and style of the highest quality. Slide into supportive and infinitely adjustable driver’s seat and you will notice the fine details like matching seat upholstery and dashboard décor. Your hands will never leave the steering wheel with its supple leather texture and controls that provide the ability to operate your infotainment and driver aid technology.
Classically elegant or dynamically sporty? There are plenty of alloy wheels to choose from. From 16 to 18 inches, choose to be different.
The thing that sets the T‑Cross apart from other small SUVs is how it drives. To start with, you’ve got commanding views of the road with a high ride height. You’re backed by the right amount of performance and high torque output for the confidence to accelerate when you need. And it even delivers an efficient 5.4L for every 100kms1. When it comes to effortless city driving, the T‑Cross outperforms, with the added roominess and space you’d expect from an SUV.
Black is always an elegant choice. This Citylife features black wing mirror covers, 17” Manilla alloys with a black and diamond-turned surface, dark tinted rear side and window glass.
The sophisticated exterior flaunts gloss bamboo coloured wing mirror covers, 17” Manilla alloys in black and bamboo, dark tinted rear side and window glass and the Citylife tailgate badge.
Lane Assist comes as standard and can determine when you're about to leave your lane. Lane Assist responds by counter steering and helping to keep the vehicle within the lane.5
Light Assist automatically turns on your high beams when needed and will dip it automatically when other vehicles are detected ahead to improve driver visibility and safety.
The T‑Cross Blind Spot Monitor assesses and avoids dangerous situations by detecting cars and motorcycles in your blind spot, and highlights these via a LED indicator in the door mirror. Rear Traffic Alert warns of approaching traffic at the rear of the car when reversing.5
The T‑Cross makes driving on busy motorways a breeze. At the touch of a button the optional Adaptive Cruise Control senses the distance between you and the car in front, automatically braking or accelerating to maintain that distance. If need be, it can bring your vehicle to a complete stop.5
Optional on Life, standard on Style
The T‑Cross is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the T‑Cross:
The brilliant 8” infotainment system features DAB+ digital radio, App-Connect8 that allows you to seamlessly connect compatible apps from your smartphone to your T‑Cross with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. This makes calling friends, pumping your favourite tunes and accessing maps a lot easier on the road.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does. Lose the cords and enjoy freedom with the optional Sound and Vision Package that includes Wireless App-Connect.
When it comes to sound, the T‑Cross is no amateur. Optional beatsTM premium audio delivers 300W of pure unadulterated sound, and the subwoofer and amplifier deliver a sound so powerful, it’s like listening to your favourite track for the first time all over again.
The optional revolutionary next-gen Digital Cockpit makes the T‑Cross the most intuitive small SUV around. Personalise your drive by customising your digital display to your liking. Transform your instruments to a full navigation map display, customise gauges and trip data.
The T‑Cross comes fitted with a wireless charging tray for convenient charging when you’re on the move – a can’t-live-without addition, which comes standard. Plus, 4 USB ports to keep all your tech fully charged for whatever you might need, whether it’s tablets to keep the kids entertained or working on the go.
For an unrivalled entertainment experience, it’s hard to go past the Sound & Vision Package. The package puts you in charge of a fully customisable Digital Cockpit that offers all the essential driving information you need via a fullcolour, high-definition display screen.
Of course, an infotainment system as good as the Discover Media navigation system needs a premium speaker experience, which is why the Sound & Vision Package comes complete with the seriously impressive 300W beats™ premium audio system. Audiophiles will love listening to their favourite playlist every time...
Standing out from the pack is easy when you select the optional R-Line Package. Sporty exterior styling additions include large 18” Nevada alloy wheels, R-Line logos on the radiator grille and front wheel guard, and a distinctive lower air intake and rear diffuser.
Dark tinted rear and rear side window glass add further R-Line impact, as does the interior with its racing-themed extras. ‘Race’ decorative dashboard panelling, ‘Carbon Flag’ sports cloth and microfibre upholstery, leather multi-function sports steering wheel and aluminium pedals combine to offer an immersive and...
For the ultimate in driver assistance and comfort, Volkswagen’s optional Driver Assistance Package takes the T‑Cross’ already outstanding safety features and raises the bar. Technology such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, Park Assist and Proactive Occupant Protection System.5
For added protection the T‑Cross can be fitted with the Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder, a front and rear camera that allows you to record any incidents onto a removable SD card. You have total control over all camera settings via the UTR Volkswagen App10, which also includes a car finder feature. And the best thing is, the device requires no battery or recharging.
A perfect fit: Can be wiped clean and is acid-resistant, the robust and durable luggage compartment tray with T-CROSS lettering easily keeps your luggage compartment clean. With circumferential edging, approximately 4 cm high.
The side steps add greater safety and convenience when getting in and out of your T‑Cross, as well as accessibility to the roof.
The loading sill protection in stainless steel provides instant, stylish protection for an even more premium look to your vehicle.
1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
2. With rear seat in the forward position.
4. For illustrative purposes only. This is not an exact reproduction of the exterior colours or upholstery colours, please contact your Volkswagen dealer for further information on colours and upholstery combinations.
5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
6. ~Manufacturer’s recommended campaign driveaway price for new MY22 T‑Cross 85TSI Life DSG vehicles in white purchased from 01/10/2021 and delivered by 31/12/2021. Private buyers only. Excludes other offers. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. While stocks last. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers. *Conditions and exclusions apply, see www.volkswagen.com.au. Warranties are provided in addition to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.
8. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
9. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
10. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.